Welcome Twitter followers, to the Lover of Creating Flavours.
Please feel free to browse the site, there’s lots of content to read and the blogs are easy searchable. To be redirected to the blog page, please click here now.
If you would like new content delivered to your inbox then simply fill in your email address in below and press submit and you will receive it in the format of your choice. Let me assure you now, that email addresses are not passed to any third parties.
Alternatively if you want to subscribe to contents via your RSS feed then simply push the button and follow the simple instructions.
You will see at the bottom of this page there are many of my favourite blogs listed on my blogroll, They are all excellent so whilst your here you might like to pick one or two to read at a later date. LCF is always delighted to accept guest posts so please feel free to get in contact if you would like to write. All guest posts are published on a friday so that readers have the opportunity to read across the weekend.
Here are a few housekeeping points:
- Blog length between 500-100 words
- Content should not include anything of a racist, homophobic, sexist or explicit nature, all blogs are read on submission and will be immediately declined if they are found to contain any of the above
- Please attach pictures you would like published with your guest blog.
- Please also send up to 20 key words for SEO purposes. These will be added to your specific requirements.
- If you are promoting anything specific please provide the relevant links so that they can be flagged during my introduction. Links will automatically be given to your blog, website, author page, Facebook, Twitter, so that your guest blog drives traffic where you wish it to go.
- Your blog will be marketed through the @loverofflavours account as well as other accounts which total over 4.5K followers. Your blog will be published every 4 hours at key times throughout a 72 hour period so as to capture the worldwide twitter audience. Your blog will then join the archive blog and be randomly published over a period of one year.