The wonderful, multi-talented and award-winning Author Caro Ness at Caro Ness Author has nominated me for a Sunshine Award for inspirational and creative recognition and I am delighted to accept this lovely accolade.
I have to reveal 7 things about myself as part of my receiving this award, so here goes:
1. I am nearly six feet tall
2. I have a mild obsession with Marmite (just a mild one you understand)
3. I have a pathological loathing of offal.
4. My favourite drink is a Bloody Mary
5. I believe bananas are the devils own work
6. I love cold curry for breakfast
7. I was in a chocolate advert in 1981
The bloggers I am nominating in return are:
- Hugh Johnson Hugh Johnson photography Food photography at its absolute finest
- Gemma Gannon The Boozy Rouge Cook, writer and fiercely proud South London blogging ace.
- Victoria Cameron A Spoonful Of Sugar She eats. A lot. Then writes about it and it’s fantastic
- Umberto Caltabiano Sicilian Donkey Award-winning Arancini, from the incredible Sicilian chef.
- Nicolas Ghirlando The Modern Husband Delicious recipes from a hugely talented food stylist.
- Hannah Flynn London Herb Garden Brilliant blog on growing your own vegetables and herbs
- Asma Khan Darjeeling Express Indian supper club with mouth-watering family recipes
- Silvana de Soissons Silvana de Soissons Wonderful Italian food writer and hunter gatherer
- A Whimsical Wife Daisies and Pie Food, fresh air and tents, what’s not to like?
- Millie Bag Milly Bag Friday blog from the wondrous owner of Finns on Chelsea Green